30 Second Video
Submit 30 second wide-frame video footage of the world around you. Capture moments that happen everyday, or the extraordinary moments that do not. Remember to capture the moments that are natural to human experience!
5 minute Full Music Video
Submit a full 5 minute music video using Ann Hampton Callaway's song "At The Same time". Create your own concept and submit it for a chance to win!
Submit a still photograph - whether you're using your phone camera or a professional quality - we want to see life around the world captured, and paused for one brief moment. Concept still applies: take photos of life around you, experiences that make your life yours.
Some examples of what we're looking for:
Gathering to Eat
Laughter & Joy
Spending time with friends or family, and so on.
The “At The Same Time International Video Contest” begins accepting registrations Wednesday, March 22nd, 2017. The registration period ends Wednesday June 21st, 2017.
30 second video shorts footage must be shot at 1:00pm GMT on Saturday, June 24th, 2017 (within agreeance to the concept defined in contest description).
Final submissions are due Monday, June 26th, 2017.
Winners will be announced and contacted directly within the first week of July.
Open to any persons 18 years or older internationally. Though there are no restrictions on regions who may participate, you will be subject to all federal, state, local, municipal and provincial laws. We are specifically looking for a large group of submissions from around the world.
HOW TO ENTER
Fill out the registration form on the home page including full name, country, and email address to be entered into contest. You will receive an email with the link to your free download of Ann Hampton Callaway’s “At Last” album. Make sure to check each box for terms and rights agreements (entry will not succeed without recognition and acceptance of terms). If you fail to register your submission will be disqualified.
Submissions will be open June 26th. Please upload your entry at this link . There is no limit to the number of entries you may submit.
Include your full name on the file you upload so we can match your footage to your contact information.
If you have a caption for the image also include it in the file name. For example: FamilyDinner_Japan_JaneDoe
- Free digital download of Ann Hampton Callaway’s “At Last” album. just for registering in the contest.
- 3 Photo & Video Shorts Winners - $250 USD winner will be randomly selected from the pool of entries to receive award.
- 1 Grand Prize For Video Shorts - $1000 USD Winner will be selected by celebrity judges.
- 1 Grand Prize Full Length Video - $2000 USD If you enter a full length music video which is selected by team of judges.
For US Winners: a 1099 form will be submitted to the IRS for any prizes over $600. For Non-US winners you may be subject to a % of prize (over $600) due to the US IRS along with any taxes that may be applicable in your region.
Rules & Guidelines
- Short Entry must be no longer than 60 seconds in length - footage will be edited to a 30 second clip of your submission.
- No text in images or video
- Entry may be in any standard format, smartphone use and standard format is accepted.
- Video clips must be shot in landscape (wide frame).
- You must include your full name in the filename of your uploaded entry.
- You must be registered in contest to be considered for a prize.
- Entry must not violate any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right of any entity or person. Sole responsibility of receiving permission and release of footage of any persons or places is placed on the entrant.
- By submitting you are agreeing that ownership of footage rights are thereby given to Rainmaker Music Management and Ann Hampton Callaway.
- Entry must not make reference to any commercial/corporate advertising, including but not limited to corporate logos, brand names (other than Ann Hampton Callaway [sponsor]), or slogans.
Entry must not include any representation of celebrities, athletes, musicians (other than Artist), address, phone number, or URL address of any third-party.
Any inappropriate or unsuitable entry will be disqualified.
Entry must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
By submitting an Entry, you understand that if your Entry is selected as winner, it will be included in an international release of a music video for members of the general public to view.
Entrants may not distribute Artist’s “At Last” digital download or “At The Same Time” to any other persons or entities. The only permitted use of “At The Same Time” is for the inspiration and making of the entries.
If full length video is submitted and wins, it may be subject to editing, alteration, and splicing into other submissions for a complete video.
Still photos are property of Rainmaker Music Management and Ann Hampton Callaway upon submission for use in At The Same Time video and/or in future promotions or releases.
Any information from registration process, or other sharing of personal details will not be used for any purposes other than to contact about contest and to disbursed prizes. Entrant emails and other information will not be shared with any third-party, nor will it be added to any list for future use (unless entrant has otherwise reached out and asked to be placed on a contact sheet for the future).